Right now, Jack's favorite movie is Wreck-it Ralph. He asks to watch it almost every day. So his Halloween costume was easy this year: Ralph!
And I'm going to coordinate these two as long as I possibly can, so Brady's obvious costume was Ralph's counterpart in the movie, Fix-it Felix!
 |
| Jack "wrecking" Brady (we had lots of discussions that you don't "wreck" people...) |
 |
| "I'm gonna wreck it!" |
They wore their outfits the weekend before Halloween for these pictures and then to daycare on Halloween. Jack loved to "borrow" Felix's "fix-it" hammer so really Brady didn't have his accessory most of the time! We had planned on walking them around the neighborhood for trick-or-treating, but it was really cold and raining. So we stayed inside and Jack handed out candy with James. He loved running to the door whenever the doorbell rang. Maybe next year he'll make it out for his first trick-or-treating!
No comments:
Post a Comment