We stayed with our friends Leigh and Ben during the first half of our trip, it was so fun to catch up with them and they were such great hosts! The last time we were out in Arizona it was for their wedding, so it was fun to just relax with them a little this time.
Dinner at Buca di Beppo the night before James' big race
I've been friends with Leigh since we were 13!
Then came the big race day... here is James at mile 25, looking good!
Then he ran over to me and gave me... and my belly... a kiss :)
He finished his fourth marathon with his personal best time: 4 hours 10 minutes!
Mom came out to watch the race too! (With her cowbell)
Our friend Meddy ran the half marathon, her first half!
Later it was time to hang out with more family. My parents flew down to Arizona for a little vacation too, and we stayed with my Uncle Barry the last few days of our trip. It was a great trip to Arizona!
Mom and Uncle Barry
Roses in January... I liked it
We love Arizona... can't wait to go back! Next time with Baby Kane! :)

Where are pictures of Olive?
ReplyDeleteSo happy the holiday beard, or whatever it was called is gone. :) Also Meg, I love the picture of you and the rose. Your hair looks fabulous, as always!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love this new camera of yours. It takes amazing pictures!
ReplyDelete