Monday, April 16, 2012

Visit to Neenah

Wow, I have been meaning to post on this for awhile but life has definitely gotten in the way!  The week after we got back from our trip I had board exams, then last weekend we had a wedding, and the past few days Jack has been a little sick so he's required more snuggle time than usual.

I wanted to share a little bit about the town of Neenah that we are moving to.  Here are some pictures from our trip which describes the town a little bit more!

Here's a picture of my future clinic!  They just emailed me this week and asked how I want my name displayed on the sign :)


 We brought James's Mom, Sandy, up with us and she was such a big help watching Jack! I don't think we could have been as productive as we were without her there.  And Jack loved quality time with his Grandma!  We went for a walk downtown Neenah one night to show Sandy more of the area.  This is Riverside Park, which is located on the Fox River near where it empties into Lake Winnebago.  We're on the Neenah side, and across the river is Doty Island.  The town of Neenah is also in the background on the left.  We went for a walk along the river into downtown Neenah, which was about a mile away.  A beautiful park with beautiful water views!



Downtown Neenah.  There are concerts in this park on the river weekly during the summer

Cute little downtown area with shops, restaurants, bookstores, wine bar, etc! 

Jack enjoying a stroll in his new town
Finally here's a little photoshoot in the hotel (Jack was so happy and cute, I couldn't resist!)







No comments:

Post a Comment