Saturday, March 23, 2013

Brady's First Days

The morning after Brady was born, he had his first visitors!

My cousin Maggie drove up from Milwaukee to meet Brady

3 generations
My mom brought with her a visitor very excited to meet Brady... his older brother Jack!  Jack came in the room and was excited to see me (and I had missed my big boy!) and then his attention went to the baby in the bassinet.  Jack was very excited and pointed out the "Baby!  Baby!"  He wanted to touch him, kiss him, and kept asking "Up?" so he could take a better look.  He also wanted to hold the baby... he had to settle with sitting next to us holding the baby.  I don't think Brady's ready for that yet :)









The new Kane family! 
The rest of Brady and my hospital stay was pretty low key.  Brady is doing great with nursing, he's not jaundiced, and so far is a pretty low maintenance baby.  I'm doing well too-- recovery with the second one is a lot easier than the first.

On Thursday morning, we were ready to go home!


That night my mom had a nice dinner ready to celebrate Brady's homecoming.  When I got home, someone had replaced my little baby boy at home with this big boy! (Seriously, Jack seems SO BIG now that we have Brady home!)





I enjoyed my first glass of sparkling wine in 9 months, it was delicious!

Now on to the adventure of raising two boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment