He is the sweetest little baby. I feel guilty saying this, but he is easier than Jack was (and Jack was easy!). He's content just sleeping or watching us from his swing or bouncer (although I try to snuggle him as much as possible... he's growing too fast!). Speaking of growing, he was already past his birthweight of 8 pounds at his 5 day weight check appointment (8 pounds 2 ounces) and at his 2 week appointment he was 9 pounds! I haven't weighed him since, but he has outgrown all his newborn and most 0-3 month clothes and is wearing mostly 3 month and some 3-6 month clothes. He's obviously eating well; he's nursing every 3 hours on average during the day. Sleep is going well too, at night he'll sleep for four hour stretches so I'm only up twice a night to feed him. Then we're usually up for the day around 7am.
Big brother Jack loves him! Jack will point out any of Brady's things and bring them to me (if I need them or not... it's still cute). "Bady's nuk? Bady's shirt?" etc. Jack also loves pointing out "Bady's" body parts like his nose, eyes, and mouth. We are still working on being "gentle" with the baby... Jack is getting better :) When Jack wakes up he asks, "Baby? Bady?" and when he goes to bed he always wants to kiss the baby as well.
Recent Milestones
New Things I can Do: Sleep 4 hours, smiles are starting to come out!
Favorite Things: Swing, bouncer, and Mommy :)
Places I Went: Church for Easter service, the doctor's office, the mall, the grocery store
Special Events and Holidays: Brady's first Easter
More pictures of our one month old!
And the comparison of Jack at 1 month and Brady at 1 month... Brady is starting to look less like Jack and more like his own person (maybe more like Mommy??) :)









SOOOO CUTE! I love your family :)
ReplyDelete