Friday, April 12, 2013

iPhone Updates: March

I am finally downloading pictures from my phone, so here's some quick snapshots of what we've been doing!  (Pre and post Brady in March)

Jack working on his laptop
Just eating some applesauce...
 James breaking up all the ice on our driveway with his birthday present... a new pick axe.  I think that's what it is.  Unfortunately, this picture was also taken on his 30th birthday!
I didn't do the best job planning a birthday celebration for him... I was almost 40 weeks pregnant and exhausted!  But like the great hubby he is, he totally understood.  I did make him some homemade donuts that morning and this chocolate chip cookie pie that night though!



The day after we brought Brady home, James was painting the pink stripe in the nursery blue! (Previous owners had a girl). 
5 days old! 
 1 week old!  I was trying to get a picture of how Brady would still curl up so tightly, but he kept unwrapping himself :)


Boys hanging out

Brady meets Aunt Colleen! 

Peter Rabbit cupcakes for Easter

Easter... love this one

...and this one!  
Jack and Mommy

Family of four self picture! 

I spend a few hours every afternoon and evening like this... Brady is such a great snuggler when he sleeps!  (And Bailey just needs attention!)

No comments:

Post a Comment