Brady is 2 months old!
Time is flying! I am back to work and James is off school for the summer. Brady (and Jack) are in daycare two days a week and hang out with James the other two days (and both of us on my day off on Mondays). For my first week back at work my mom came to visit and take care of Brady, so being apart from him was not as hard. During week #2 back at work, Brady had his first day of daycare. There were tears shed (by me!) that morning, but Brady did great! Everyone loves him there (obviously!) :)
My favorite milestone this month is Brady's smiles starting to come out! He gives us some big smiles, and James has almost had him laughing a few times. My heart just melts when he looks at me and gives me a huge grin! He's also starting to make some pretty cute cooing sounds. My second favorite milestone is his sleep: if I feed him around 10 or 11, he'll sleep until 4am! Then he's kind of awake, but he'll snuggle with me until I have to wake up for work at 6am.
Naps are my favorite time of day with Brady. When big brother Jack goes down for a nap, Brady and I will snuggle on the couch together. He'll fall asleep on my chest and his little head fits there perfectly. I know I will miss these baby snuggling days, so I make sure to get our nap in together every day I am home with him. One thing that's kind of funny is how noisy he is when he sleeps! He snores and grunts and sighs... he is not a quiet sleeper!
Naps are my favorite time of day with Brady. When big brother Jack goes down for a nap, Brady and I will snuggle on the couch together. He'll fall asleep on my chest and his little head fits there perfectly. I know I will miss these baby snuggling days, so I make sure to get our nap in together every day I am home with him. One thing that's kind of funny is how noisy he is when he sleeps! He snores and grunts and sighs... he is not a quiet sleeper!
I also love the variety of faces he makes. He gives me a very quizzical look, or he'll lower his right eyebrow at me, or make "thinking" faces (no, not pooping... those are different faces!) :)
![]() |
| Little man on Mother's Day |
![]() |
| Love this "ooo" face |
He's nursing every 3-4 hours. He is getting so big! He's grown out of about half of his 3 month clothes and is wearing mostly 3-6 month and I've even started putting him in some 6 month clothes. We had his 2 month doctor appointment yesterday and his stats are:
Weight: 13 lbs 11 oz (78th %)
Recent Milestones
New Things I can Do: Sleep 5-6 hours, smile big, and even coo a little
Favorite Things: Swing, bouncer, and Mommy :)
Places I Went: lots of shopping with Mommy (I take him on all errands, he's a great shopper!), Illinois to meet family, Door County for Mother's Day
Special Events and Holidays: Starting daycare, Mother's Day
More pictures of our two month old!















No comments:
Post a Comment