Monday, June 17, 2013

Lots of Grandmas

In the past week, we had both grandmas and a great-grandma visit!

Last weekend I was on call, so my mom drove up for the weekend to visit and help out.  I love when she's here-- she cooks, she cleans, she does laundry, and she loves hanging out with the boys!  Usually we get a date night in or I get some "me" time... we couldn't squeeze in a date night this trip because I had to work but James got some time to work on his training, yard work, and run to errands by himself.  Mom also gave me a special birthday gift-- we picked out 3 rose bushes that she planted for me in the front of our house.  Pink roses are my favorite, and there is one bush for every decade (the big 3-0 birthday is coming up!) Thanks for the great visit, Grandma!

Rose bushes behind us! 

Me and the boys!  Jack insisted on wearing his boots with this outfit...


Jack loves carrying around his "shobel" to "garnen" 
One day later, we got two more visitors! Great-Grandma Crane flew in to Barrington from Ohio to visit Sandy for the week, and they both drove up for a one night stay to visit us.  It was Grandma's second time visiting our house and first time meeting her new great-grandson Brady!  I had to work during the day unfortunately, but they got to visit with James and the boys and then when I got home we all enjoyed dinner on the back deck.  Jack loved having so many Grandmas around!






Great-Grandma and the Kane boys! 

Great-Grandma is a huge Ohio State fan! 


Thanks for visiting grandmas!  Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment