He is such a good baby! He hardly ever cries. Typically he's content just hanging out and watching the action around him with a little grin on his face. But at the same time, you can tell "he's starting to figure things out" (James quote) because he's just more alert and attentive than before. He's also starting to reach and grab at things around him. Although he isn't a big crier, he is starting to get more vocal-- he's starting the baby cooing that is just so adorable. And James got him to laugh for the first time this month! Mommy even got a laugh out of him too (usually James is the "funny" parent). I learned that Brady's feet are very ticklish!
He's still exclusively nursing, but takes a bottle at daycare or with James very well. Like with Jack, I love nursing but hate pumping. I've been able to block off appointment slots at work to take breaks to pump, but it's still hard to stop rushing around and just stop and do it. But... yeah... I don't think I will ever enjoy pumping! Good thing I only work 4 days a week.
He is still sleeping great. He'll usually sleep from about 8 or 9 pm till 4 or 5 am when he just starts fussing more (with his eyes still closed) so I'll usually feed him and he'll quiet down. And then plenty of naps during the day as well! He's still a noisy sleeper, but starting to quiet down. His little snores and sounds still make me smile!
![]() |
| "Tummy time"... more like naptime! |
Happy boy at the park on Father's Day!
Recent Milestones
New Things I can Do: Sleep 6-9 hours, smile big, coo a lot, laugh, sit in my Bumbo (for a few minutes)
Favorite Things: Swing, bouncer, and Mommy :) (still... he also likes watching crazy big brother Jack play too)
Places I Went: lots of shopping with Mommy (I take him on all errands, he's a great shopper!), Menominee Park for Father's Day
Special Events and Holidays: Visits from Grandma Doherty, Grandma Kane and Great-Grandma Crane, Father's Day
More pictures of our happy 3 month old! He definitely was a little mover and squirmer during this photo shoot! He also grabbed Peter Rabbit at the end and started singing to/sucking on him!
We love you Brady Bruce!
More pictures of our happy 3 month old! He definitely was a little mover and squirmer during this photo shoot! He also grabbed Peter Rabbit at the end and started singing to/sucking on him!
We love you Brady Bruce!













No comments:
Post a Comment