This past weekend my mom came to help me get the nursery organized. It was so fun to go through all of Baby Kane's things and find places for them. While the nursery isn't totally done yet, I still wanted to share some pictures of how it looks so far! I'm starting to feel like we are more prepared for the baby to arrive in 6 weeks... if we can ever really be ready!
 |
| Guest room/future nursery before... |
 |
After 2/3 of our showers... add in about 10 more boxes/bags that we brought home from our Barrington shower and you get the idea of what we started with!
|
 |
| Nursery corner (we kept the bed in the room for grandmas and aunts to come visit) |
 |
| Still need to complete a few of the bedding pieces but I LOVE the Peter Rabbit theme! |
 |
| Baby's bassinet... currently filled with stuffed animals |
Besides working on the nursery I took Mom to the downtown Farmer's Market, to brunch at Court Avenue, and out shopping (maybe it was for baby things... but still we went to the mall) :) Thanks so much for visiting, Mom! Next time you come visit you'll have another grandchild!
No comments:
Post a Comment