Friday, June 3, 2011

32 Weeks

Less than 8 weeks to go before we get to meet Baby Kane!  After shopping in the Baby Gap last night with a friend, I decided it's probably a good thing I don't know the gender yet as I would have bought sooo many cute clothes by now :)  But seriously, I am getting so excited to meet him or her, see what the baby looks like (and who the baby looks like!), and hold the baby in my arms.  Just a few short weeks to go!

Sorry this will be a short post-- I just wanted to post the picture of the week quickly before I hit the road.  I'm heading home to Barrington for a 3 day weekend.  Our friends and family shower is on Saturday, I can't wait!




How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment