Wednesday, December 7, 2011

4 Months Old!

Jack is 4 months old!



He is such a happy baby.  Two weeks ago I was home alone with him on a Saturday night while James was at work. He rolled back to front for the first time, then laughed for the first time, then slept for 10 hours!  I couldn't believe it.  I called and left James a voicemail with Jack laughing in the background to make sure James heard it too.  Jack has had "smiley cooes" since then for James, but hadn't laughed for him until tonight when he broke out in big giggles for Daddy.  Last weekend he also found his tongue for the first time-- he kept sticking it out, wiggling it around, and smiling!  It was the cutest thing!

This is the best shot I could get of the tongue, usually he sticks it out further and smiles bigger!
At his 4 month appointment yesterday here were his stats:

Head circumference: 50th percentile
Weight: 16 lbs 1 oz (75th percentile)
Length: 26 inches (75th percentile)

Recent Milestones:


New Things I Can Do:  Roll over both ways!  Laugh!  Stick out my tongue, sleep 9-10 hours straight.

Favorite Things: Lambie, light up radio toy that plays music, chewable rattle, my hands and feet (I love sucking on both!)

Places I went:  3 month photoshoot/family photoshoot at Gray's Lake

Special Events and Holidays: My first Thanksgiving!

Last weekend I was on internal medicine call for 30 hours on Saturday and James had to work, so my mom came to visit and helped us out!  I was so glad she was here.  She watched Jack while we were at work and helped out with chores that had been building up (I'm on Day #10 of 19 days straight.... getting exhausted and not much is getting done at night when I get home besides taking care of Jack!) It was also her birthday on Sunday!  Jack was happy he got to celebrate it with her :)  We got Chinese and drank wine... two of our favorite things (like mother like daughter I guess!)

Here are some pictures of our big 4 month old as well as Jack and Grandma on her birthday! Thanks so much for visiting, Mom!










No comments:

Post a Comment