Monday, December 19, 2011

Jack's 3 Month Pictures

I realized today that I never posted these pictures on the blog!  Last month we had "3 month" photos taken of Jack and then some family shots as well.  The Jack photos were taken in our apartment.  Then we all went to Gray's Lake for the family photo shoot.  Gray's Lake is one of my favorite places in Des Moines.  It's a nice little park in the city.  There's about a 2 mile trail around the perimeter of the lake.  Gray's Lake is where I "learned" to run with James (it was a big day when I could run the entire distance!).  I walked/waddled the trail around the lake almost every night my last 2 weeks of pregnancy (actually 3 weeks... since I tried to "walk" Jack into labor starting at 38 weeks and he was a week late).  Sidenote:  when people tell you "just go for a walk" and you'll go into labor, it doesn't work!!!  :)  Anyways, back to Gray's Lake.  When it was still nice out, Jack got plenty of walks around the lake and I can't wait to start running with him in the running stroller when spring arrives! Basically, I'm really excited we got some family pictures taken here as it's one place I'll really miss in Des Moines.

It was a somewhat chilly day, but you can't really tell from the pictures.  Some of you may recognize these pictures from our Christmas card this year :)  Here are my favorites!







"Lambie"... his favorite snuggle toy right now










A little windy on the bridge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment