Thursday, May 17, 2012

Date Days with Mommy

Jack and I have been going on a lot of "dates" together recently.  Here are a few that I've documented with my phone camera!
Shopping at Target... Jack loves to ride in the front of the cart! 
Early one Sunday morning James came home from work at 6am.  Jack proceeded to wake up at 6:30am.  I felt like getting out of the house and wanted to let James get some sleep so Jack and I went on a breakfast date to one of our favorite spots... the mall!  :)

We started off with breakfast at Panera.  I had a breakfast sandwich and coffee, Jack had some puffs and apples and bananas.

Next, we took our first trip to the children's play place!  It was 9am on a Sunday, and the mall doesn't open until 11am, so we had the place to ourselves.  This is when Jack was just figuring out how to crawl so he had a blast crawling around.

After playing a bit, we went "mall walking" until the mall opened. Then a little shopping, and on the way home the little man was fast asleep.  We had a nice nap and woke up happy!



Another day I took Jack to one of my favorite places in Des Moines: Gray's Lake!  We just hung out and played/crawled around on the grass next to the lake and had a snack.  I kept trying to get him to wear his hat, but did not have much luck :)


I'll wear the hat if I can chew on Mommy's sunglasses! 






This weekend we are getting visits from both Aunt Amy and Grandma Kane!  Can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment