Wednesday, June 6, 2012

10 Months Old!

Jack is 10 months old!



He sure is a lot of fun.  He's crawling EVERYWHERE and getting into everything he can.  His favorite toys... the cats.  Bailey knows better and runs away from the little crawler.  But Wrigley is a good boy and lets Jack "play" with him.  Wrigley just lays there and purrs.







Look what I found! 

The cats are not too sure about this...

Besides crawling and pulling up, Jack takes a few steps along the couch.  He's getting stronger with standing with just a few fingers for support and taking a few steps, but not standing on his own yet.  He still has no teeth, but is eating a lot more solid foods.  This month he started to refuse being fed with a spoon; he wanted to feed himself everything.  So he loves cut up avocado, banana, whole wheat bread, scrambled eggs, and all cut up berries that we've tried.  I even fed him cut up tomato at a restaurant (James and I both don't like tomato) and he ate that right up!  So far he likes everything I've given him and is handling it all really well even without teeth!

He loves swinging on the swings outside on the playground in front of our apartment and crawling around in the grass.  He can wave bye most of the time and is starting to be able to give high fives (not sure if he exactly knows what he's doing, but it's still cute).  He babbles a lot more and smiles and makes little exclamations when the cats, me, or James walk into the room (Baba!  Dada!  Gaga!).  He is a very happy baby and so much fun to be around!


Today I am... 10 months old!

Recent Milestones
New Things I Can Do:  eat more solid foods, cruise along furniture, wave

Favorite Things:  the cats, shaker and drum instruments 

Places I Went: the zoo, Iowa Cubs game, Farmer's Market, Neenah, Barrington

Special Events and Holidays: Aunt Amy and Uncle Brendan's wedding, Mom and Dad closed on my future house!

Here is his last photoshoot in Iowa... next month he'll be in his new home in Wisconsin!










No comments:

Post a Comment