This is such a fun age. Brady is so happy, so interactive, so kissably chubby and soft, and so immobile still! :) Juust joking. Kind of.
This month we have been perfecting the roll over from back to front and front to back as well as sitting straighter for longer periods of time (basically the belly helps as a tripod before tipping over) :)
We tried rice cereal-- Brady hated it! We have also tried carrots and peas-- hated those too! Faces, spitting it out, gagging, the works. Jack liked food from the start, so this is definitely different! We'll keep trying different foods I guess.
| Eww. |
![]() |
| I STILL don't like it if you keep trying, Mom and Dad! |
We had his 6 month doctor appointment today. He was 21 lbs 10 oz (95th percentile) and 29.5 inches long (>>100th percentile. He's been way over the normal curve on length since about month 2!).
He's wearing 12 month and 12-18 month clothes. He's sleeping from 7:30 to 6 (when I wake him up before work to feed him). On weekends he can sleep till 7:30- 9:00! He's napping intermittently throughout the day. On the weekends, I do my best to take a nap with him when I can. I love the baby stage and know I'm going to miss these snuggly naps together!
![]() |
| This day Bailey joined us-- maybe he'll like this kid! (He runs from Jack). |
Another thing, Brady has really discovered his feet in the last month! Whenever he is put on his back, the feet come right up and he grabs them!
![]() |
| Chubby boy before bath time! |
Recent Milestones
New Things I can Do: sit up, find my feet, sleep 12 hours, eat rice cereal and some baby food (well, at least have tried it!)
Favorite Things: exersaucer, pacifier, his feet, his very hungry caterpillar toy, tickles from Dada, playing with big brother, and snuggles from Mommy
Places I Went: It was a pretty low key month-- just general errands, out to eat, daycare

















Megan- He is so cute!! And BIG! He weighs more than Madeline now-- who will be 15 months next week!
ReplyDelete