Until this week, Des Moines had gotten about 1/2 inch of snow total so far this winter. So Jack had not been out in the snow yet. But when we were back in Barrington for Jack's baptism, there was plenty of snow to play in. I had bought Jack this snowsuit last fall and this was the first chance we got to use it!
We took Jack out in the snow in Grandma Kane's backyard with Aunt Laura, Uncle Colin, and cousin George. Jack laid in the snow a little bit... then fell asleep in Grandma's arms. His snowsuit was pretty warm and comfy I guess! I think next year we'll get more of a reaction out of him with snow. And we'll be living in northeast Wisconsin, so there will probably be a lot more of it! :)
 |
| Snow angel! |
 |
| Right before he fell asleep on Grandma... |
 |
| Uncle James and George |
 |
| George liked his "snow chair" |
No comments:
Post a Comment