Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

James and I celebrated our 11th Valentine's Day together this past weekend!  James really went all out this year, I was spoiled :)  Saturday night was a surprise group outing for the ladies planned with other husbands of residents in our program, all our good friends.  A Hummer limo picked all of us up and took us out for dinner and drinks (virgin Strawberry Daiquiris for me!).  It was really fun, and definitely a surprise for all of the ladies! 

The Kiblers


The Days
The Cummings
The Heims




The Kanes



































Sunday night James took me out to dinner at Court Avenue.  Yes, we've eaten there before (a lot) but there was a special Valentine's menu that he wanted me to have.  Crabcakes, spinach salad with champagne vinaigrette, steak and macadamia nut encrusted scallops, and white chocolate tiramisu for dessert.  Yum!

Monday night I got home from work to pink roses (my favorite) and a steak dinner made by my hubby.

I also got a gift card to my favorite spa for a facial and pregnancy massage.

What did I do for James for Valentine's Day?  Made him Rice Krispie Treats, his favorite.
.... pretty even, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment